The Buncher Company is looking to hire a skilled Commercial Carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques to join our team! You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. A successful candidate would be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construct, repair, and finish building frameworks and structures.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Remodel office and warehouse space
- Form and fill building foundations
- Install of doors, windows, drywall, and flooring
- 3-5 yrs. experience in commercial construction/remodeling
- Good understanding of basic math
- Physical ability to operate hand & power tools, work from ladders/scaffolding, and lift over 50 lbs.
- Operate commercial vehicles such as dump trucks, forklift, and skid loaders
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Welding experience a plus