You’ll be assigned a variety of work orders, including fixing, replacing, installing, and maintaining, and testing electrical wiring, circuit breakers, transformers, and lighting fixtures in buildings. The ideal candidate is familiar with reading technical schematics and blueprints, has extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring, and has completed all training, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements.
- Conduct residential and commercial maintenance and installation of electrical equipment
- Run tests on all wiring and electrical components to ensure it’s connected
- Check newly installed electrical components to make sure they
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems, including component installation and replacement
- Verify that the wiring is in compliance with all building rules and requirements for safety
- Completed electrician apprenticeship
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Applicant must have a valid electrician license
- Electrician associate’s degree from technical school is required
- Willing to work in confined spaces, at great heights, and in all types of weather conditions