The Buncher Company is a Pittsburgh, PA construction and real estate company with work sites throughout the surrounding area. We are looking for a motivated Laborer to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform physical labor at construction projects related to new construction, demolition, and renovation
- Assist with forming and filling foundations
- Demolition work
- Preparing and installing door frames
- General cleaning of work sites
- Loading and unloading
- Assist other workers such as Electricians, Carpenters, Operators, and Superintendents.
- One year labor experience related to construction is required
- Driver’s license and ability to travel between work sites is required
- Ability to operate heavy machinery is a preferred
- Must have the ability to carry out basic verbal and written correspondence, instructions, rules, policies
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic in order to complete job tasks
- Must be able to use measuring devices such as tapes and gauges